ZaraMart

Daily Alert news ticker

As a longstanding subscriber to the JCPA Daily Alert newsletter, I was interested to see that a Daily Alert news ticker is now available for inclusion on your website/blog. I have now added the Vertical News Ticker to this blog, prior to adding it to Altneuland. I actually wanted the Horizontal News Ticker, to appear at the bottom of the page, but it doesn’t display any results. I’ll see if I can find a manned e-mail address at the JCPA to investigate. They have the horizontal ticker on their own home page, and no results there either!

If you’re expecting to see general Israeli/Jewish news, that’s not what the Daily Alert is all about; it concentrates on issues relating to Israel’s security and survival. (I sometimes can’t believe that, 60 years down the line, we still need to be concerned about her very survival…) As security is intended to be one of my focuses, I thought the Daily Alert news ticker might be more appropriate than say, the JPOST news ticker.

You can view the latest edition of the Daily Alert here:

You will find the code for the Daily Alert news ticker here:

Here’s the JCPA (Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs) home page:

Finally, the URL for my Altneuland blog. It’s also hosted on Blogger, but has a Custom Domain.

0 comments